The only reason the position at the head of the herd is worth fighting for is because the rest of its members will mindlessly follow.
- RT @MrDavidAngelo: I don't dislike football-- I just can't like anything that much. I like chocolate cake, but I don't carve out 7 hours a … 5 months ago
- RT @MrDavidAngelo: Some broad just womansplained sexism to me. 5 months ago
- RT @MrDavidAngelo: Who won in the local LA elections, the communist or the socialist? 5 months ago
- RT @chrislbecker: I love this cartoon: "And this is where we adjust the interest rate." #fed #fomc #qe http://t.co/KH0KHlWiBb 5 months ago
- #democracy is modern code word for #communism, @sfliberty has clearly been infiltrated hollering about #OccupyCentral protests 6 months ago
Tag Cloud$DWA $NTDOY $SODI assumptions Austrian economics bargains barriers to entry behavioral finance business calculating socialists cap-arb central banking China competitive advantage contrarians corporate governance debt defining risk digest diversification entrepreneurialism expectations failure financial analysis forecasting fraud Geoff Gannon growth hedge funds ideas incentives index investing inefficiencies inflation innovation investing investment process Japan JNets Keynesian economics libertarian philosophy macro management margin of safety marketing monetary policy monopoly ncav Net-Nets networking notes outside observations politics portfolio management process profitability psychology quotes reference reviews screens self-improvement shareholder activism short selling strategic analysis strategy success trading value value investing value traps videos Wall St Warren Buffett wealth