The only reason the position at the head of the herd is worth fighting for is because the rest of its members will mindlessly follow.
- feedproxy.google.com/~r/MishsGlobal… "Oops." #fraud 1 week ago
- #crashed and #crushed, @jackhawk98 is in the wall at #gplb and with it my victory pool chances, bad luck great racing otherwise jack! 1 week ago
- One Third Of A Year A Slave: 1900 vs. 2014 via @mises and @jtsale bastiat.mises.org/2014/04/one-th… #taxes #April15 #taxday #slavery #freedom 2 weeks ago
- The #PermanentRecession is here: mises.org/daily/6676/Say… the best #economics article you haven't read this week. Terrifying. 1 month ago
- "US Minimum Wage Hike Would Kill Jobs But Alleviate Poverty --CBO" only if having a job was a source of poverty... #economics 2 months ago
Tag Cloud$DWA $NTDOY $SODI assumptions Austrian economics bargains barriers to entry behavioral finance business calculating socialists cap-arb central banking China competitive advantage contrarians corporate governance debt defining risk digest diversification entrepreneurialism expectations failure financial analysis forecasting fraud Geoff Gannon growth hedge funds ideas incentives index investing inefficiencies inflation innovation investing investment process Japan JNets Keynesian economics libertarian philosophy macro management margin of safety marketing monetary policy monopoly ncav Net-Nets networking notes outside observations politics portfolio management process profitability psychology quotes reference reviews screens self-improvement shareholder activism short selling strategic analysis strategy success trading value value investing value traps videos Wall St Warren Buffett wealth