The only reason the position at the head of the herd is worth fighting for is because the rest of its members will mindlessly follow.
- RT @zerohedge: A bunch of economists who have never traded one day before joining the Fed, now manage the biggest trading portfolio in the … 23 hours ago
- RT @jtepper2: Fed failed to recognize every recession in past century in real time but they'll get exit from QE right. Nuts. 1 day ago
- RT @hussmanjp: Watching some recent hedge fund interviews on CNBC. Wow. It would be so much easier to manage money for others if I didn't h… 1 day ago
- "Folly of Preserving the Euro at All Costs; Should France Lead Breakup of Euro?" feedly.com/k/10ee7my @mishgea 3 days ago
- RT @pete_earle: There are a few that move toward the sound of chaos. They are the few, the proud... No, not the Marines. Entrepreneurs. #li… 4 days ago
Tag Cloud$NTDOY assumptions Austrian economics barriers to entry behavioral finance business competitive advantage contrarians defining risk digest diversification entrepreneurialism expectations failure financial analysis hedge funds ideas inefficiencies inflation innovation Japan libertarian philosophy macro margin of safety ncav Net-Nets notes outside observations politics portfolio management psychology quotes reference reviews self-improvement short selling success trading value value investing value traps videos Wall St Warren Buffett wealth