The only reason the position at the head of the herd is worth fighting for is because the rest of its members will mindlessly follow.
- RT @WolfvonLaer: the more I talk to people the more I realize that knowledge about the mind,the psyche,nutrition&its effects is barely exis… 10 hours ago
- RT @zerohedge: As a reminder, it appears Syrian "rebels" are mostly Qatar-funded mercenaries zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-1… 1 day ago
- RT @BobMurphyEcon: Guy on NPR:"So far as we know, Obama doesn't have enemies list." I guess list of Americans who can be killed by flying r… 3 days ago
- RT @TyroneLock: Hey @robbwolf please retweet! my new facebook page bringing awareness of Austrian economics to South Australians http://t.c… 3 days ago
- RT @BobMurphyEcon: Obama has lost Stewart. Time to open the FEMA camps. youtube.com/watch?v=3O2jNy… 4 days ago
Tag Cloud$NTDOY assumptions Austrian economics barriers to entry behavioral finance business competitive advantage contrarians defining risk digest diversification entrepreneurialism expectations failure financial analysis hedge funds ideas inefficiencies inflation innovation Japan libertarian philosophy macro margin of safety ncav Net-Nets notes outside observations politics portfolio management psychology quotes reference reviews self-improvement short selling success trading value value investing value traps videos Wall St Warren Buffett wealth