The only reason the position at the head of the herd is worth fighting for is because the rest of its members will mindlessly follow.
- RT @pete_earle: Nothing builds a long-lasting civilization like high time preference behaviors & an utter lack of regard for what has worke… 10 hours ago
- RT @pete_earle: Old folks renting scooters in casinos to make the disposal of their Social Security checks quicker & more efficient is rath… 10 hours ago
- RT @Econlib: RT @digestecon: What is Service?, by David Henderson dlvr.it/4QnG5T #econ #mises #keynes 1 day ago
- RT @WolfvonLaer: Why does everybody talk about the benefits of higher education? I learned so much more(practical things)outside of univers… 1 day ago
- There are times when I look around and think that maybe #PrivateProperty and #FreeMarkets are too good for humanity. 4 days ago
Tag Cloud$DWA $NTDOY $SODI accounting assumptions Austrian economics bargains barriers to entry behavioral finance business calculating socialists cap-arb central banking competitive advantage contrarians corporate governance debt defining risk digest diversification earnings entrepreneurialism expectations failure financial analysis forecasting fraud Geoff Gannon growth hedge funds ideas index investing inefficiencies inflation innovation investing investment process Japan JNets libertarian philosophy macro management margin of safety marketing monopoly ncav Net-Nets networking notes outside observations politics portfolio management process profitability profit models psychology quotes reference retirement reviews screens self-improvement shareholder activism short selling strategic analysis strategy success trading value value investing value traps videos Wall St Warren Buffett wealth