The only reason the position at the head of the herd is worth fighting for is because the rest of its members will mindlessly follow.
- "Folly of Preserving the Euro at All Costs; Should France Lead Breakup of Euro?" feedly.com/k/10ee7my @mishgea 9 hours ago
- RT @pete_earle: There are a few that move toward the sound of chaos. They are the few, the proud... No, not the Marines. Entrepreneurs. #li… 1 day ago
- RT @WolfvonLaer: the more I talk to people the more I realize that knowledge about the mind,the psyche,nutrition&its effects is barely exis… 1 day ago
- RT @zerohedge: As a reminder, it appears Syrian "rebels" are mostly Qatar-funded mercenaries zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-1… 2 days ago
- RT @BobMurphyEcon: Guy on NPR:"So far as we know, Obama doesn't have enemies list." I guess list of Americans who can be killed by flying r… 4 days ago
Tag Cloud$NTDOY assumptions Austrian economics barriers to entry behavioral finance business competitive advantage contrarians defining risk digest diversification entrepreneurialism expectations failure financial analysis hedge funds ideas inefficiencies inflation innovation Japan libertarian philosophy macro margin of safety ncav Net-Nets notes outside observations politics portfolio management psychology quotes reference reviews self-improvement short selling success trading value value investing value traps videos Wall St Warren Buffett wealth